by Roka Xombie (Gainesville Sun – Comment 10)
I thought journalists were objective. Has your former colleague and friend — UF vivisection shill Janine Sikes — recruited you to employ the SUN as an auxiliary propaganda network? Please be advised that Sikes is guilty of ethical misconduct and facilitating fraudulent federal awards. In case you’re still unclear:
- Dr. Minzhou Ding is a researcher who received $260,000 in 2009 to murder monkeys after sawing of their skulls and mutilating their brains.
- But as Ms. Sikes said in your column as well as various media, Ding had nothing to do with these experiments. They were done in NY. And your friend is quoted in several places saying Ding was a disinterested befuddled nerdy professor only accessing “public information.”
- Yet, in 2010, Ding applied for and received another $260,000 for the exact experiment for which they deny he is involved. I was fooled by the fact that he is the Principal Investigator and assumed that meant was a researcher. But now that I know he is once again applying for money for experiments that are done in New York and that he only uses public information, I understand that he is not a scientist, but a criminal who defrauds the government to pocket our tax money.
Do you not think this is newsworthy, Mr. Crabbe?
One sadistic experiment to which monkeys were subjected in New York is responsible for 2 grants, or over $500,000, that inexplicably went to UF.
- Certainly the barbarians who did the hands on mutilation in New York were also received our tax money paid for this torture.
- I’m very curious about how many universities were simultaneously paid for this single experiment.
- The corruption, clearly systemic, I suspect runs very very deep.
As a journalist and taxpayer, does this clear violation of public trust concern you at all, Mr. Crabbe?
Don’t you have a responsibility to inform the public that Dr. Ding is receiving federal money for doing nothing. Sikes even said he only uses public info.
There’s so much more Mr. Crabbe but since your article stated only that NIO Florida is “criticizing” UF for withholding public records, we want you to be clear that the criminal regime at UF has earned criticism…. and much much more to come.